Addressing query and drawings provided by the customer, carry out assessment whether or not the work exceeds our existing technical capacity, the development meets customer’s technical requirements, the existing production line and productivity are adequate, or new machines are required.
- Assess cost of necessary machinery and inspection instruments.
- Assess required manpower and production cost.
|Preliminary Quality Planning|
- Discuss with the customer on product function and critical quality points.
- Carry out Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Carry out process design planning (Engineering Analysis Chart)
- Carry out Quality Plan in coordination with QC (Set up Preliminary Critical Quality Control Schedule)
|Review of Molding Process|
- Conceptual Plan of Inspection Instrumentation.
- Discussion with relevant suppliers and made quotation.
- Contract with manufacturer of Inspection Instruments.
- Validation of Inspection Instruments and Drawings.
- Progression follow-up.
- Engineering Supervision/Design Change and relevant alteration and coordination of fixtures.
- Check if Inspection Instruments conform to application needs when they delivered to Plant.
- Arrange Sample Test Schedule; make sure of machine availability.
- Preparation of Programs and Inspection Instruments.
- Test Run, Inspection and Adjustment of Initial Item.
- Production of formal sample.
- Measure duration of respective engineering cycles.
- Provide sample and inspection items to QC unit.
- Discussion and Ruling against Measurement Results and Problems.
- Decide whether to deliver the sample or wait until process improvements are done.
- Document inspection records.
|Engineering Data Compilation|
- Set up major quality management tables.
- Set up Standard Operation Procedure
- Compile and archive relevant documentation for reference.
- Test out production process and equipment for adequacy of steady production.
- Check whether production flow is smooth.
- Check whether QC Measures are comprehensive.
- Check whether production efficiency meets expectations.
- Take countermeasures addressing problems.
|Engineering Capacity Analysis|
- Carry out Process Analysis addressing customer specified issues or critical points identified by us. Making sure the subsequent production is trouble-free.
- Set up Control Charts in coordination with QC, for facilitating Process Control during the production.
- Take countermeasures and make improvements addressing issues occurred in Pilot Run.
|Engineering Data Validation|
Update the Data addressing changes of relevant processes, control related data and procedures; for ensuring consistency between data and actual operations.
|Transfer of Massive Production |
- Comprehensive preparation of relevant documents, key QC Charts and SOPs.
- Hand-over Operation Instructions of Fixtures, Measuring Instruments and Special Tools
- Give New Product Presentation